Our fully qualified and professional agronomists physically advise and demonstrate good agricultural practices to large, medium and small scale farmers. We ideally provide focused and practical consultancy advices both locally and internationally with the aim of increasing production reflecting on quality and quantity production
We focus on the following Agronomic aspects:
- Coffee Nursery Management
- Coffee Establishment and Infilling
- Canopy Management
- Insect Pests and Diseases Management
- Weed Management, Soil Conservation and Shade Management
- Coffee Nutrition and Soil Improvement
- Coffee Picking and Processing
- Certification and Record Keeping.
- Financial Management and Linkages to New Technology
We also provide a comprehensive suite of agronomy services to farmers in organized group on coffee intercrop to increase food security.