Our fully qualified and professional agronomists advise and physically demonstrate good agricultural practices to large-, medium- and small-scale farmers. We provide focused and practical consultancy services both locally and internationally with the aim of increasing production, with a specific emphasis on the quality and quantity produced.
We focus on the following Agronomic aspects:
- Coffee Nursery Management
- Coffee Establishment and Infilling
- Canopy Management
- Insect Pests and Diseases Management
- Weed Management, Soil Conservation and Shade Management
- Coffee Nutrition and Soil Improvement
- Coffee Picking and Processing
- Certification and Record Keeping.
- Financial Management and Linkages to New Technology
We also provide a comprehensive suite of agronomy services to farmers in organized groups on coffee intercropping to ensure food security.